CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry CHRISTmas!!

What a lovely Christmas day it has been! LOTS of time with all our family! What a huge blessing! I have really been marveling at God's goodness. I have been blessed with so much that I take for granted. I think I spent most of 2010 feeling sorry for myself! I really think it's time to be done with that! I sure don't get to enjoy all that God has in store for me when I'm not obedient to Him! Geez, I gripe at my kids almost everyday for their lack of obedience to me. Not a very good example! So, I would really like to focus more on the good things in life and not everything that frustrates me! It has also taken a toll on my marriage. I have had a hard time feeling happy with my husband. Funny thing, when I'm dwelling on the negative I am not very nice to my husband and I take all my frustrations out on him. He is such a good man. He loves me even though I am moody and ungrateful! We have so much to be thankful for together! I pray that with God's help 2011 will be an amazing year for us and our children! I will pray the same for you and yours!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment