CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sing unto the Lord a new song!

Well, after the death of our Grandma Nancy, my children have made me realize that I still have much to be happy about! We spent last Friday evening at my Aunt & Uncle's home to reminisce and just enjoy that fact that Grandma is in heaven now! I am so thankful! This is a picture of Drew enjoying the fire place at my Aunt Sherry & Uncle Kim's home!
Andrew & Jacksen sharing a big snuggle in front of the fire place! They really do love each other! We also went to the Festival of Trees last Saturday afternoon to watch Will sing in the choir for his school. Cousin Sean Patrick was here from Chicago to enjoy the festivities and enjoyed a moment with his sweet little Andrew! Sean and his wife Hope are expecting another baby in March! I think Sean was missing his sweet little boy Finn! I know I was!

If you look front and center you will see my handsome boy Will getting ready to sing! What a total cutie! He did a wonderful job! He is such a joy! Watch out guys he is gonna be a chick magnet when he gets older! :)

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers during the past few weeks! Love to all!
Katy



0 comments:

Post a Comment