CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Good Bye Grandma Nancy

This beautiful little Gramma of ours went to be with the Lord yesterday. I am so sad for me today but I am rejoicing with God that one of his daughters went home to be with Him yesterday! She was a truly amazing woman. This beautiful lady never said an unkind word about anybody! I know that is hard to believe but that is how she lived her life. She had an unwavering strength about her in everything that she faced. She was a mother of 3 boys and a grandmother to 4 girls and one boy. Then much to her delight she was the great grandmother to 8 boys and 4 girls. She was just the best. I will miss her so much but I am very happy today that she is back with my Grandpa and all her sisters and parents that died before her. Love and miss you Grandma Nanny!

0 comments:

Post a Comment