CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Moving Day!

Hi All,
Well sorry I haven't posted anything for so long! A whole month!! What's up with that you may be wondering. Well, we all got some seriously yucky colds and now we are moving! That's right, we close on the sale of our big green barn on Friday, October 16th! Whew! I am very relieved to be moving on to a new chapter of our lives! We are moving into Bill's parents house at 234 Bonner Rd. #10 and then as soon as Bill is finished building his parents home at Holter Lake he will start on our next house! If anyone knows of, or finds any cool moose stuff for houses let me know! I love Moose! I am looking for everything from knick knacks to a light fixtures! Bring it on! So this weekend we are moving out of our house and it just happens to be so far a very cold weekend here in Helena! Typical for a move! I will post some pics of the new digs as soon as we get everything over there and can sit in front of the computer again! As always here comes another prayer request! Please pray for everyone that is sick right now. There is so much sickness here in Helena, it is almost unbelievable! Both of my sisters families are now sick! Hopefully not from us! :) Lots of Love TTFN

0 comments:

Post a Comment