CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Off to Glacier!

Sorry I haven't put any pics up lately. My camera ran out of batteries and we have been super busy. We had a really fun 4th of July up at Holter Lake and a fun 4th of July eve with my sisters and their families. Bill and his Dad and brother Frank got started building the walls for the new house up at Holter. I think Bill's mom is pretty excited! She has been living and serving many large meals out of a pretty small apartment home for a while. I just pray that nobody gets hurt! I think Frank knows who I am talking about!
We are off to Glacier National Park for the next three days! I will have many awesome pics to post after our trip I'm sure! Dano is finally getting his cast today! Remember he broke his arm almost two weeks ago! He is relieved to be getting out of the sling! Bill and I have a new email address at home, it is fieldsconstruction@q.com please write to me or send funny emails!
TTFN
Love,Katy

0 comments:

Post a Comment